sexta-feira, 13 de março de 2015

This or that book tag



1. Audio or book in hand? Book in hand.
2. Soft cover or hardback? I feel like hardbacks are more beautiful and don't crease but i find paperbacks more practical for the daily life.
3. Fiction or non-fiction? Definitely non fiction.
4. Fantasy world or real life issues? Real life issues.
5. Harry potter or twilight? None of them.
6. Kindle, i-pad or other? I just really like to have a book in my hands and feel the pages.
7. Borrow or buy? Buy.
8. Bookstore or online? I actually use both but most recently I've been buying books online.
9. Tell me one time or total triogoly? DIVERGENT TRIOLOGY.
10. Monster read or short and sweet? I kind of like books that are not too short but not too long, just about 250 - 400 pages.
11. Starry eyed romance or full of action? I love romances but I also enjoy romances mixed with action, like Divergent series.
12. Curl up in your snuggie or bathe in the sun? No doubts, curl up in my snuggie *.*
13. Hot chocolate or latte? Latte.
14. Real the review or decide for yourself? I have mixed feelings about this question because sometimes after reading a book, if I'm not sure how I feel about it, I read some reviews and form my opinion but other times I just have my opinion and it won't change even if i read a review that says completely the opposite of what I think.

- J

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário